Friday, October 10, 2008

Holy Smokes












Well snakes alive, I'm in France now, the ride is over, and I'm rolling less deep. I'm in Lille, teaching english to kiddies who didn't speak much english, but after only 2 days in my presence, they are now all phlooent. its silly, and fun. i tell them about famous a's players, and they look at me with complete shock and incomprehension. All in all, pretty similar to the way most people look at me when I talk about the A's. It's great here though, it really is. I eat lots of cheese. To my shame and shock and yours as well, I haven't had an eclair yet. My God you say; mine as well. People here also haven't heard about the mayan apocalypse prophecy of 2012, so that's fun to explain. not to the wee though, that's pretty hard to hear. I'm not eating much mustard either. Gaufres though, or, waphles, I eat lots of. Especially vanilla ones. here are some pictures of the trip. Bye for now. If you come to Lille, or want a dose of tru, email me at freshnar@gmail.com. big later, nate.

No comments: